Your order contains 0 items

See Order

Reservation Line: 250 361-0028


Do you offer take out?

All of our resources are allocated to our in-house business thus we do not offer any take-out options.

Do we need a reservation to dine with you?

Yes, reservations are highly recommended.  We book 100% of our room.  The stools at our bar are not reservable and are offered on a first come basis.

Do you keep a wait list?

Any reservation cancellations are reflected in the availability of our online reservation system.  We do not keep a cancellation list however you are welcome to revisit the reservation link at a later time to see updated availability.

Is the restaurant wheelchair accessible?

Yes, we do have some wheelchair accessible tables.  If you require a wheelchair accessible table, please add this note to your reservation so we can hold an appropriate table for you.

Do you offer a corkage option?

We have more than 1200 wines selections, that cover every style and price point.  At this time, we do not offer a corkage option.

Is there a dress code?

We do not have a dress code; come however you feel comfortable

Can I do payments or special arrangements over the phone?

All credit card transactions are done via a secure PCI compliant pin pad.  To protect our patrons personal credit card data, we do not accept “card not present” transactions or card payments by phone.

Do you have vegetarian and vegan options?

We have very limited options of this nature; however, our chef does make an excellent vegan or vegetarian pasta upon request.

Do you have gluten free options?

We do not offer gluten free pasta or pizza but we do have an excellent risotto that can be prepared several ways.  Many of our entrees can be adjusted to be gluten free.

How can I get a gift card?  

Gift cards can be purchased in person any day after 4:15pm.  Gift cards can also be ordered through our website to be mailed to you via Canada Post.  They are physical cards and cannot be printed.

Are service animals allowed? 

Service animals are permitted when accompanied by official government issued certifications.