Covid-19 Action Plan
· Reduced seating capacity to comply with VIHA recommendations and re-aligned tables to ensure social distancing.
· Group size limited to a maximum of six people.
· All staff have completed Food Safe Levels one and two, including COVID-19 best practices.
· Recyclable single use paper menus.
· Closed at lunch to ensure a full-time sanitation specialist has the time to detail our entire venue every day.
· Designated staff member to sanitize the dining room and public areas.
· New protocol for receiving all deliveries, as well as significant added kitchen safety protocols.
· New sneeze guard panels throughout the venue.
· Additional hand sanitizers installed for guests and staff throughout the venue.
· Designated food expediters to ensure ordered menu items have no opportunity for cross-contamination.
· Restructured employee sick day policy to ensure everyone in the venue is healthy.
· Each employee educated on the best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
· Adjusted on- site preparation schedules to accommodate physical distancing.
We are making every effort to stay well informed on the best practices recommended by the Provincial Health Services Authority, monitoring WHO guidelines, and finding ways to integrate recommendations into our systems and policies. We pride ourselves on being industry professionals and want to assure you that we have our customers and our coworkers wellbeing at the forefront of every action taken.